We understand that first-time boat owners need a helping hand as they learn the ropes. On the other hand, we respect the expertise of professional boaters who need little more than a slip number and the occasional pressure wash. At Sadler Point Marina, our services are tailored to fit your every need — no matter your boat size or experience level.
Haul and Launch
|$7 per foot
||$75 per hour
Pressure Wash (Includes Labor)
|In Service Yard
|51' and up
|On a Trailer
Environmental Clean Up Charge
|Up to 46'
||$17.00/ft plus materials
|47' and over
||$18.00/ft plus materials
Other Services (Per Hour)
|General Labor (wash/wax/scrape)
|Mechanical Labor (painting/carpentry/mechanical)
|Forklift Usage (1/2 hour minimum)
|Vacuum Sander Rental
Dry Storage Policies and Prices
Storing your boat at Sadler Point Marina is an affordable and convenient way to enjoy easy access to Northeast Florida waters and first-rate customer service. We have both uncovered and covered wet slips, the latter of which offer the ultimate in protection from inclement weather of all types. Another secure and convenient storage option is our completely enclosed dry storage building, accommodating vessels up to 25 feet in length.
- Dry storage for boats up to $25 feet
- Rate include one in/out per week
- Unloading or loading on trailer is available at $5.00 per foot
- We have two wash racks outside the building that are available on a first come first service basis at no extra charge
Note: all prices include tax and trailer storage is available at 50% of the boat storage rate.
|Up to 16'
$2 per foot per boat
Wet Slip Storage
- Open to the public on a first come, first serve basis
- Covered – $10.30/11.33 per ft per month
- Uncovered – $9.27 per ft per month
- Transient – Daily $2.00 per ft, Weekly $.75 per ft per day
- $30.00 per month single 30 amp cord
Terms of Service
- Your first day of storage is free.
- We will move your stands at no charge, do not attempt to move them by yourself.
- All pressure washing is to be done by Sadler Point Marina employees only.
- Vacuum sander use only, check with office about rental units.
Sadler Point Marina strives to protect our environment, please help us by:
- Properly disposing of used oil, paint, batteries and other potentially hazardous wastes.
- Turning off all bilge pumps to prevent accidental discharges.
- Cleaning up your work area at the end of every day.